[ Flooring ]
Cerameta: Luxury Vinyl Planks & Tiles
Visit Cerameta Website
- We have 8 colors in stock.
- It's waterproof!
- Ceramic finish simply wipes clean.
- It's durable.
- Quieter than hardwood, laminate or ceramic.
- Can be used with underfloor heating.
BSL: Solid or Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Visit BSL Website
- Available in oak, maple, birch & cherry.
- We have a variety of colors, finishes and grades.
- Available in multiple widths.
Blacktex Luxury Vinyl Roll
Visit Blacktex Website
- Loose lay up to 500 sq. ft.
- 20 designs available.
- 13’ 2” width.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
Tarket Fiber Floor
Visit Tarket Website
- We have 4 different quality grades available.
- Can be loose lay, full glue or edge glue.
- Available in a variety of widths.
- All patterns available in 12’ width, some available in 6’ width.
NRF Select Carpet
Visit NRF Website
- Large selection of Berber, plush, frieze and pet protect carpet samples to choose from.
- 3-7 days lead time for most.
- 12’ & 15’ widths available.
Fusion Hybrid Floor
Today, the greatest challenge with hard surfaces is to improve performance and aesthetics, while continuing to maintain and build customer satisfaction.
In the world of construction, most homes are built on slabs. Builders are working at a fast pace, and installers are not always adequately educated. Unfortunately, wood and laminate floors are experiencing a high rate of failure caused by the moisture from an improperly cured concrete subfloor. On top of install failures, moisture in “wet areas” or from repeated cleanings are affecting the integrity and beauty of flooring.
Fusion and Vision engineered vinyl floors were created to help solve these problems. Here’s how:
Visit Fusion Website
- The core does not expand or contract. There’s no need to acclimate.
- The floor is 100% waterproof. The floor can be installed in wet areas or over new concrete.
- With an installer-friendly click system and no need for transition strips, installation is easy!
- It can be installed over existing or damaged subfloor. The rigid, high-density core hides subfloor imperfections and installs over almost any existing floor.
- It’s easy to maintain. There’s no need for mopping or strong cleaners.
- Many beautiful wood or tile styles to choose from in a wide variety of colors.
Stop by one of our stores or fill out the form below, to find out how we can help you find the flooring that’s right for you!
Product Information Request Form
* required field
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Stop by one of our stores or give us a call to find out how we can help you!Contact Us